It's time for the Friday Fiveagain:
1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
Gotten married. The idea of spending your entire life with one other person, basing every decision on them, putting them before you, over-riding gut instinct on a daily basis... or at least trying to.... That's insane.
2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
My mother is slightly more insane than I am... so that's not a good standard. I don't think there's anything that's so stupid that my wife would object outright to that isn't so stupid that I have no interest in it.
3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
I'm married! (see number 1)
5. ... and what's the worst?
Probably the financial impact of several bad decisions I've made. If you are a freshman in college... Do Not Get Credit Cards!