Well... breakfast has been a success. I've had a cup of yogurt with grape-nuts each morning. I'm now starting to switch from the fruit-on-the-bottom to plain yogurt and mixing in frozen fruit. This will remove a lot of ingredients like the infamous high fructose corn syrup. (Considering the ingredients list in the plain yogurt is "milk".) My goal for this week was to assign blocks of time to various tasks. I discovered that my setup was fairly unreallistic. I over-reached in setting up my timeframes. I didn't allow enough downtime, nor did I build enough flexibility into my timeframes. I think I'm going to try to do this one again next week.