Yeah, it's Saturday, but I just saw that the new one was up.
So It's time for The Friday Five again:
1. What do you do for a living?
I am a Lighting Technician.
2. What do you like most about your job?
I like many of the people I work with, and I like the challenges that present themselves
3. What do you like least about your job?
I don't like when communication fails.
4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____...
5. What other career(s) are you interested in?
Photography, building stuff, making Web Pages
Could I be more vauge? Of course, but I choose to be fairly ambiguous about job related things. While it is a bit questionable in it's legitamacy, people have lost jobs over postings in their blogs. So if I don't mention much of anything about my job, I avoid that risk. Stupid though it may be to avoid this, there's also the fact that what I do isn't very interesting part of my life. It's a big part, but the things I find interesting happen in other parts of my life. So that's what you'll hear about.