It's Time for The Friday Five again.
Now with cleaner teeth.
1. What was the last song you heard?
Hmmm... since I broke the sound on my computer, probably the last song I heard was the background music on "Local on the 8's" on the weather channel. The last actual recorded song I listened to because I chose to listen to it would be U2: Acrobat
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Frighteningly... they were both Disney movies (well Pixar really) Finding Nemo and Monsters, Inc. Weird.
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
I bought 3 pairs of eddison connectors for some cable I need to build this morning (does that count as 1, 3, or 6 things) I bought 3 $1 McChickens last night for dinner. Before that, a bag of Skittles from the vending machine at work. If we don't count food, then the last things I bought were a sympathy card and a blanket that folds into a backpack for TBWITWW's birthday.
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Go to work. Clean the apartment, Work on my design, Eat.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to?